Saturday, August 9, 2008

Memories

Well, this game should pass quickly, as I'm pretty sure only a couple of people read my blog... lol. So speak up, you two!

(snagged from Haili)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :)


1 comment:

Branden and Haili said...

1) Well I couldn't leave here without mentioning the "left turn of death". The road's always been there, but man if I'd had a camera to catch the look on your face as I turned onto it...you were dead certain I'd just driven us off a cliff.

2) Having to stop the car every several minutes so that you could take pictures of the snow on the back of the mountains around the monastery.

3) Otis sleeping curled up on your bed next to you like a little blanket warmer. And of course my mom's horrified whisper as she tried to get him to come back upstairs.

4) Your slip of epic glory at Gatecon. Who knew you really could fit a grown woman into a bathroom sink-sized trash can like that?